By Noam Nisan,Tim Roughgarden,Eva Tardos,Vijay V. Vazirani
Read or Download Algorithmic Game Theory PDF
Similar programming algorithms books
The current ebook presents an advent to utilizing space-filling curves (SFC) as instruments in medical computing. certain concentration is laid at the illustration of SFC and on ensuing algorithms. for instance, grammar-based suggestions are brought for traversals of Cartesian and octree-type meshes, and arithmetisation of SFC is defined to compute SFC mappings and indexings.
Discovering information Anomalies You did not understand to seem ForAnomaly detection is the detective paintings of computing device studying: discovering the weird, catching the fraud, gaining knowledge of unusual job in huge and complicated datasets. yet, not like Sherlock Holmes, you could now not be aware of what the puzzle is, less what “suspects” you’re trying to find.
This booklet treats 3 making plans difficulties bobbing up in public railway transportation making plans: line making plans, timetabling, and hold up administration, with the target to lessen passengers’ commute time. whereas many optimization techniques simplify those difficulties via assuming that passengers’ direction selection is self sufficient of the answer, this ebook makes a speciality of versions which remember that passengers will adapt their commute path to the applied making plans answer.
The quantity is a set of top quality peer-reviewed examine papers provided within the foreign convention on synthetic Intelligence and Evolutionary Computation in Engineering structures (ICAIECES 2016) held at SRM college, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India. This convention is a world discussion board for pros and researchers to planned and country their learn findings, talk about the most recent developments and discover the longer term instructions within the rising parts of engineering and expertise.
- An Introduction to Bioinformatics Algorithms (Computational Molecular Biology)
- Handbook of Bioinspired Algorithms and Applications (Chapman & Hall/CRC Computer and Information Science Series)
- Data-Variant Kernel Analysis (Adaptive and Cognitive Dynamic Systems: Signal Processing, Learning, Communications and Control)
- Evolutionary Algorithms for Solving Multi-Objective Problems (Genetic and Evolutionary Computation)
- Programming Course - Intermediate Level: Recursion, Backtracking, Pointers, Lists
- Programming Problems: A Primer for The Technical Interview
Extra info for Algorithmic Game Theory